Crikey! Obama's behind! How could such a thing happen?
Wait. Here's a map from Slate based on data taken from Pollster, which aggregates data from several polling sources.
Hmm, bit of a discrepancy there. Here are some numbers from some of Bill's "tossup" states.
- Pennsylvania: Obama 52%, McCain 41.3%
- Oregon: Obama 54%, McCain 39.4%
- Iowa: Obama 53%, McCain 41.3%
- Michigan: Obama 54%, McCain 38.1%
And here are some numbers from some of McCain's "safe" states in O'Reilly World.
- North Carolina: Obama 48.8%, McCain 46.9%
- North Dakota: Obama 44.9%, McCain 41.3%
[Wait for it.]