Tuesday, March 10, 2009

PYSBRIoM: The Explainer

I love The Explainer. He/she/it takes an item from the news and poses a question that you didn't realize you wanted answered. Then, of course, they answer it.

You may have seen this amusing tidbit about a genius who decided to smuggle cocaine in his leg cast. That is, the cast was made out of cocaine. No, this is not a Cheech and Chong movie. It actually happened.

You may have expected The Explainer to teach you how to make your own cast out of the white stuff. You'd be wrong. He/she/it takes a serious, but far more interesting, left turn. Because the person's leg was actually broken and authorities are currently investigating whether that was by design, The Explainer helps you solve the vexing problem, "How would I go about breaking my own leg?"

Don't have lunch first.

P.S. I fibbed a little. At the end, they do tell you how to make the coke cast. Good luck with that.

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

Two things:

One: I think I love you. You crack me up on a fairly regular basis, and when you're not making me laugh, you're making me think. Please tell your wife that I'm just a little bit jealous of her.

Two: thanks for the link. Just reading through the topics was interesting, and this one made me laugh out loud:

What Can You Open With a Key to the City? Capt. Sully Sullenberger just got a key to New York. Can I call him if I lock myself out?

MAB said...

U R 2 sweet.