Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Title

Okay, so Spanky McSchmanky's Cub Scout Den of Iniquity may not exactly be a world beater of a name for a blog (or a movie or a cat or a baby). Or maybe it's the greatest name in the history of the known universe. But, ya know, when I was setting this thing up I didn't know I was going to have to make such a decision. This is what I came up with on short notice.

Got something better? Let me know in Comments World. If I like your idea and actually change the name I'll give you a shout-out and possibly a nice firm handshake. But keep in mind that I'm the type of guy who tends to stick with things.

3 comments:

Kizz said...

It's probably a good thing you had help naming the kid, huh?

I don't know, I kind of like the title.

MAB said...

Actually I came up with the boy's name. But Spanky McSchmanky was on the short list.

Kizz said...

Someone had veto power, or the power of persuasion or something that's the important part of this conversation I think.