Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympic T&A: Synchronized Diving


Does anyone besides me find it a bit creepy that after every synchronized dive we're treated to a shot of the young and usually female divers having a nice shower?


Now I enjoy watching young ladies shower as much as the next guy, and possibly a bit more, depending on the day. But is this really appropriate? Is this practical? Are these girls really getting all rinse-y clean? In most cases, they just get a little spritz. They're not getting anywhere near all of the chlorine off, especially since they're still wearing their suits. I'm guessing they'll get a real shower later. So what's the point?

Don't answer that. I think I know.

1 comment:

Kizz said...

Not to detract from the delicious factor but I'm told that it's actually to warm them up since the pool water is chilly.

Yeah, it sounded more plausible when the announcers say it. Now that I repeat it it sounds ridiculous.