Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Yuck!

Bedbugs? Really? These things were supposed to have been eradicated during World War II.

What the crap?

And at the movies, no less. And in office buildings. And, by the way, not just here in New Bug City. They've even gone international.

I haven't seen them in my building yet (although I've heard rumors of them being dangerously close). But just thinking about it is making me itchy.

No matter what you think you've done, you just cannot eliminate something that's been around for 40 million years. They were here long before us and they'll be here long after we're gone.

Gross.

2 comments:

Mrs. Chili said...

We have BAT bugs in our school building. I try not to think about it too much...

Kizz said...

I try to pay attention but just not think about it too much 'cause as much as you can do there are just no guarantees. I was, of course, in the cineplex where they were found just a couple of days before the story came out. Itchy, itchy, itchy!